TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others
Sunk - 2008-11-18

I applied for my new visa yesterday, and will find out today if I was issued a new one or not. I don't have high hopes to be honest, simply because I have been let down before, and I don't see how they could miss the fact that I was issued an exit visa 3 months ago. It has been 10 weeks since I aplied for my visa here in HK, and was rejected. I just hope the new passport works. I also chose to use an agent, which was pretty expensive, but that's life. I'll let you know if your suggestion worked Turino, and if it did not, either way you will certainly here from me. Take care.

Messages In This Thread
In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Curious about Visas -- 2008-11-10
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-10
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-11
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-14
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Sunk -- 2008-11-18
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Not Sunk after all -- 2008-11-19
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-19
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- sunk -- 2008-11-20
Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others -- Turino -- 2008-11-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In regards to Visa advice given by Turino and others

Go to another board -