TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans"
Chris - 2008-11-23
In response to Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" (Turino)

First of all I am that White FT. Second of all I dont know why you say im from New York because im not. Third of all i never accepted any money from him.

He did have to be restrained by 5 bouncers..But as i recall they were not bouncers or at least did not look like them. I dont know WHO you are but if you were there i didn't see you helping at all. I have no recruiter and dont need the money and wouldn't take it even if i did. That night was just a senseless act of violence over a big misunderstanding. That does not happen often if ever. It is the only FT on FT altercation i have ever been in. You sure as hell were not helping me or the three girls i was trying to protect from him. So dont say bad things about the foreigners in Yuncheng all over the internet before you get your facts straight.

By the way how do YOU know what they did with a local girl that night after SOS? Did you go with them for the "good time" with one of the local girls too?

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-11
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Chris -- 2008-11-23
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-25
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Chris -- 2008-11-30
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans"

Go to another board -