TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans"
Chris - 2008-11-30
In response to Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" (Turino)

That was the same as i was involved in. You have been told wrong. He was let go and was leaving the next day and had worked in yuncheng off and on for 3 years. There were three girls involved also unfortunetly. I think his being fired had much to do with his behavior that night. I have talked to him sense then and he said he was drugged which i dont believe but has been known to happen often in that disco. As far as him going to jail he did later that night so i am told for another incident later that night. Either way i did not recieve anything but a small cut and a ruined night out. That money got pocketed more than likely to not call the cops as you said. I would be more careful of chinese when there drunk in clubs. It is way harder to judge what they will do in a questionable situation when drunk. I have seen best friends turn on each other with bottles in disco's when drunk. The majority by far of Ft's in Yuncheng are great people and have no need or interest in fighting or causing trouble. You did not witness it so be careful about what you hear from other people, especially during those rare situations and bars/clubs/discos.

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-11
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Chris -- 2008-11-23
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-25
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Chris -- 2008-11-30
Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans" -- Turino -- 2008-11-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "Canadian Racism toward Americans"

Go to another board -