TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Black vs. White
Li Bai - 2008-12-16
In response to Black vs. White (Reflections)

Hey Reflections

And why, dear child, are we held to higher standards than the rest of you? Seems like you're suggesting that White teachers are not expected to be as good. Not so. Most Chinese parents want QUALITY teachers for the money they spend. If they see positive results, they are happy. The students are happy. The school is happy. (Get the picture)

Do you really think Chinese parents read this forum? Or even care about what we do or say to each other? Suggests too much bijiou in the diet.

Some see your post as mildly racist - I see it as blatant. Excessive time on your hands and trying to start some B.S.

Most of us in this game know that to get a little respect you must give a little. And our students respond when we give them the respect they deserve. I've seen this not only from Black teachers, but from White, Asian, Male, Female, Old, Young, Physically challenged, etc., etc. teachers as well.

And speaking of that word, Respect, please show a little before using my name, fictious as it may be, in your posts.

Ah well, if you want to insult your own, be my guest. I just hope they realize it is one of their own and don't start looking in this directon.

I'll see what I can do about Santa giving you some better standards to live by or up to. Keep an eye up the chimney (or some other dark place)

Li Bai

Messages In This Thread
Black vs. White -- Reflections -- 2008-12-11
Re: Black vs. White -- Li Bai -- 2008-12-16
Re: Black vs. White -- English teacher -- 2008-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Black vs. White

Go to another board -