TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help?
In Desperate Need - 2009-01-08

Hello, I am in need of a good visa agent, plain and simple. I dont want to talk about the validity or legal issues of any specific types of visas. I simply want to know if anyone on here knows of a good visa agent who can procur business visas.

I hve in the past used a fellow called Beijing leeo. He does a good job and is quite legit, as legit as he can be. However, his service has become outrageously expensive. A year and a half ago, a visa using his service cost 1,600 for a 6 month visa. Now, he charges 3,500. Now, visa costs are high, but I know how much they re, and this fellow is making a 2,000 RMB profit. Even if you shave off 500 from the top for "miscellenous" expenses, he's still clearing a heck of a lot more that is warranted.

This I do not like. I have no problem with a profit being made in return for a service, but this is absurs, and is basically just a** raping me because I am an American.

That said, if anyone knows anyone out there who is actually fairly priced, more afordable, that they have used in the past, please, let me know. I knew Leeo was trustworthy because I beforehand talked to former customers, as wel as him, and viewed his website, which is far too well done and expensive to be hoax to steal your passport. That alone did not convince me, but al of them put together were reliable. Please let me know f any suitable people. You can email me if you don't want to post to the board, but help is needed desperately. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help? -- In Desperate Need -- 2009-01-08
Re: In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help? -- Danny -- 2009-01-09
Re: In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help? -- In desperate need -- 2009-01-14
Re: In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help? -- Danny -- 2009-01-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In need of good VIsa Agent, can anyone help?

Go to another board -