TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
Lar - 2009-01-08

That's your opinion and I totally respect for that...I don't have a personal grudge to anyone here...I'm only pointing out what I personally saw and observed..And I just hope schools can see the obvious wrongdoings of their FTs...I appreciate posters who see my point...good values are supposedly part of our job here...as educators, we better set a good example for our students..... Students tend to follow what their teachers do and say..We are not perfect, I know, but at least , we better do the best that we can do morally wise...And about your statement of being bitter for not getting any flesh myself...well, I'm really not getting any flesh outside or anywhere, of which I may become immoral and might get an illness.....I have my very own with all our commitments, besides we are morally upright and legal whatever we want to do within our relationship..I know this maybe out of what I have posted here ,but I'm only answering your comments.

Messages In This Thread
English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-09
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-10
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Gingermeggs -- 2009-01-13
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- (foreign characters) -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-08
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Isitreallytheiroryourbusiness? -- 2009-01-06
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Bob -- 2009-01-07
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -