TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
Lar - 2009-01-10

I'm definitely NOT A CHINESE!!!...Additionally ,I'm not ignorant and arrogant as you said...I'm just telling the reality here of which most people are blinded....Besides, I strongly agree with your opinion regarding CHinese people.....But, I'm just a concern foreign teacher here in China posting an issue that stirs people's mind...Before I posted here ,I had the feeling that people out there will react about this issue and every reaction brings or shows who they are morally and spiritually....We are not perfect, for we live in this imperfect world...but we must not use this as an excuse to do the same mistake repeatedly...People have different beliefs when it comes to morality...maybe for some ,these actions like multiple partners, prostitution and etc..are morally upright and maybe for few including me they're totally immoral and against the law of God...But, I'm not going to discuss more about how moral or immoral people are ,but I just want to focus again, the issue of how far do school managers and administrators know their foreign teachers especially after working hours..How concern they are about good values that are supposedly part of every individual...Or they are just only concern of how they get money from their clients not thinking so much of what kind of teachers they are hiring....this is really sad, if it's the case, because it seems people tolerate that this kind of act is really bad and out of line...So, in this case ,if no further action and concern will be given to their FTs ,time will come that teaching English and buying and selling flesh are part of the educational curriculum in China!!!....So, bad!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!! -- Lar -- 2009-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -