TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiters disguised as schools?
Not surprised anymore - 2009-01-15
In response to Recruiters disguised as schools? (The Owl)

While I doubt your sincerity owl, I will oblige you with one I know for sure, or I would not have said anyhitng, and where there is smoke there is fire. Certainly there are others. I mentioned them already, but I guess you do not keep abreast of everything posted here.

One is icecram2hershey, that is their email, a yahoo mail I believe. They are recruiters, yet their posts are listed as schools, though not verified schools. Avoid.

In truth though all you need do is read every single school ad posted, a long job though, and see the schools that have the same email address. A school in Sichuan, Chengdu, Qingdao, if they all have the same email but are different schools, well, you do the math. Could be a conglomerate of course that owns different schools, but unlikely. Also, this one I posted about I have spoken to them diurectly, and them to be recruiters. For any others, you will have to use my simple advice. Keep seeing the same email address attached to many different ads, even if it says it is a school, well, you can do the math ;)

Messages In This Thread
chinaesl/rebecca -- mikey -- 2009-01-13
Re: chinaesl/rebecca -- ladychef -- 2009-03-30
Re: chinaesl/rebecca -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-14
Re: chinaesl/rebecca -- mikey -- 2009-01-14
Recruiters disguised as schools? -- The Owl -- 2009-01-14
Re: Recruiters disguised as schools? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiters disguised as schools?

Go to another board -