TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?
Not surprised anymore - 2009-01-15

Oh please doesitmatter get off your soapbox, everyone here can see that all you are doing is patting yourself on the back as some moral and ethical giant with your little rant. I don't think any one here cares to hear a preacher, if I wanted that I would still go to church.

Doesitmatter is trying to make himself feel superior, by bashing someone else, or finding reason to bash, and climbing up on a soapbox and singing the praises of morals and ethics, hence becomng their poster boy.

Wish I could say I was surprised, but I have seen this song and dance before from numerous other insecure people.

Give it a rest man.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- The Englightened One -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-15
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?

Go to another board -