TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?
Not surprised anymore - 2009-01-16

Blah blah blah, and meanwhile does it matter, whatever you are doing, as sensible as it may seem, isn't working either.

I am also curious what makes you a "real" teacher, and not a pretend one? A degree? A calling? You know I have met enough pretend teachers with degrees to find most of what you say laughable. Teaching is a calling, and more importantly, a talent. If you are not talented all the sheep skin in the world won't make you a teacher. Yes I have a degree, but without the talent and imagination, I would not be a teacher regardless of any amount of education and training.

I hear you blathering on and on about ethics and morals, quoting clearly better men, but I don't hear much if anything that is original, even interesting, just a blowhard, tooting his own horn at the expense of others.

I'm trying to follow what your basis for all this moral and ethical talk is, besides just feeling like blathering on, and I just don't see it. OK, some teachers suck, and are unethical, is that what you are saying? This is common sense, and applies to any and everyone, just like everyone lies on occassion no matter how honest. What do you want to tell us next, that the sky is blue, and that the moon is not made out of cheese? Oooooh, huge revelations there.

Does it matter, I'm beginning to wonder if it even matters what you have to say.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- doesitmatter -- 2009-01-16
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-16
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- smack -- 2009-01-16
Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2009-01-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What's reaonable and unreasonable to ask of a school?

Go to another board -