TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued
GreenSmurf - 2009-03-08

My guess, that you are one of the so called know it alls under an alias, to make such a comment.

As to you being right, I never said my words were all encompassing, only that, in truth they really do apply to the majority, 95 percent of jobs here. What your talking about is more an exception then a rule, and I think we all know it.

Generally speaking folks, you won't be getting a Z visa or work permit to teach here without a degree, that's the law. Can it happen? Sure it can, but not in most circumstances. I never said it's impossible, but it is highly improbable.

If it does happen, it means someone is getting paid off, on the take, and turning a blind eye. As for this fellow scholar saying they got jobs because they had teaching experience, nonsense. It's because someone in the school knows the right people. I am sure that's what he was told, that some legal exception was made based upon their experience, but that's bupkiss.

Doesn't really matter though, sure it can happen, but it is not so common as this person would have you think, less than 5 percent in fact. That there are many more working with no degree is quite true, but they don't have residence permits.

I wonder what your aliases have been in the past scholar? I think we can all guess, likely begins with a big L.

Scholars school is an isolated incident, believe me, don't be expecting a school to hire you without a degree and get you a Z visa to boot, first might happen, second is highly unlikely, though yes, not impossible. Almost nothing is impossible, good point scholar, though rather obvious. Bye.

Messages In This Thread
China: Chinese VISA -- Bob THT -- 2009-03-05
Re: Chinese VISA -- scholar -- 2009-03-06
Re: Chinese VISA -- Bob THT -- 2009-03-06
Re: Chinese VISA -- Turino -- 2009-03-06
Re: Chinese VISA -- Bob THT -- 2009-03-07
Re: Chinese VISA -- scholar -- 2009-03-07
Re: Chinese VISA -- GreenSmurf -- 2009-03-07
visas and stuff -- doesitmatter -- 2009-03-07
A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- scholar -- 2009-03-07
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- GreenSmurf -- 2009-03-08
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- scholar -- 2009-03-08
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- ModelTeacher -- 2009-03-09
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- Turino -- 2009-03-09
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- GreenSmurf -- 2009-03-09
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- scholar -- 2009-03-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued

Go to another board -