TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.)
couldn't keep quiet - 2009-03-08
In response to Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.) (GreenSmurf)

I agree with you. I had worked for 22 years from the bottom ,and often times ,some people in HR do not know how to give the right vital info. Some just follow blindly what is being told to them which is really irritating. Robots. They lack sensitivity and "common sense". Some think and feel that they are "God", could not be questioned because they are in the position. You want the job, take it depending on their terms. If they could get it for free, they would do it. In my opinion, that is the difference working in an advance country vs third world (some are still backward and may need further exposure). In the US, the applicants have the right to grievance to the management on how the interview process went along, and give feedbacks on how the company could change their process with no offense. But of course this is just my opinion. I am speaking for myself only.

Messages In This Thread
Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.) -- GreenSmurf -- 2009-03-08
Re: Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.) -- The Enlightened One -- 2009-03-12
Re: Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.) -- couldn't keep quiet -- 2009-03-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why do schools Hide info? (I don't get it.)

Go to another board -