TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued
cantworkyouout - 2009-03-09

Bob, assuming that you are white, a native English speaker (even Americans fall into this category), find a school willing to employ you and get them to send you a letter of invitation. This will make it easy to get a Z visa from your home country's Chinese Embassy with which to enter China. Sign a contract with said school and they will do the rest to obtain your Residence Permit, which is in effect your work permit, degree or no degree. If the school offering you employment has permission to employ foreigners they will have no problems circumventing any rules and regs.

Ensure that you deal directly with the school and not a middleman as they are usually unreliable in their promises.

I reckon the guy who gave the original advice is pretty much on the ball and covered all the bases in what he said (above) according to what i did just last year. So what's with the vendetta ? he answered the question, you guys have done nothing but slag him off.
I thought this board was to help people not be personally insulting. Grow up !

Messages In This Thread
Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued -- cantworkyouout -- 2009-03-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A university hired 3 teachers without degree, Z visas issued

Go to another board -