TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning: Bekerley Global Education in Chongqing, recruiter "Chris Johnson" or "Chris Lester"
Alexander - 2009-03-10

The only good thing about coming to China, was that there are genuine people here who do actually have some heart...
Also, it's great to meet other teachers from all over the world.
As i begin to plan my great escape with all the great tips from my friends here,,, just wondering... is there anyplace in the world that is worth the effort to go and teach english in??
Before i go... I would like to warn you all about Bekerley Global Education in Chongqing. Also the recruiter posing as Chris Johnson, or Chris Lester.
Don't entertain any offers from these guys...
There was a group of other teachers who started with me, but they got shipped out to the province... perhaps they have some tales to tell as well...
Anyway, China is not for me... I'm heading back to the Philippines were the sky is blue, the sun is warm, and the people are even warmer.
And they speak english!!!
Thanks for all your advice... good luck guys... you need it in China huh...

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning: Bekerley Global Education in Chongqing, recruiter "Chris Johnson" or "Chris Lester"

Go to another board -