TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com
Shivangi - 2009-03-15

In fact it did turn on a signal somewhere which is why I didn't send photos of that kind. Of course I also let him know that being a computer professional I have hacked into people's accounts as a joke when I was a student (we did it to each other in our class to have fun, whatever THAT sounds like!) and I wouldn't want his account to be hacked. That sealed the continuation of the conversation.

Well, the reason I posted that was just to let others know about it since the name/details are new.

Also in a way, I feel sad for this individual. I know that makes me sound like an idiot and I am going to get a lot of flak for this probably but you must admit whether or not he is a doctor is debatable but he is probably someone educated with the mind of the devil. If he uses this intellect for good, there's a lot of good that can come of it.

Anyway, the best thing to do is watch your own back. If something sounds wrong, it probably is.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com -- Shivangi -- 2009-03-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com

Go to another board -