TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: General help with hours of work, China
Turino - 2009-03-31

ESL man says: a properly qualified teacher, a degree (in no matter what), a PG DE and a few years classroom experience, not only commands respect from colleagues and students alike but also, I venture to say, makes a better teacher and not just an entertainer with poor grammar and bad drinking habits.
Since when do FT's let their fellow FT's see their paper qualifications or tell them the truth,let alone let their students see such formal documents,most of whom don't have the necessary English level to comprehend what's written on them?And such paper qualifications and teaching experience don't necessarily make a teacher a good one!And who can say how good a teacher is: you,who post under 'ESL man' while teaching EFL in China.Don't make me laugh!By the way,I hope you're not insinuating that the well-respected Silverboy has poor grammar and bad drinking habits. Seems to me your mention of the latter shortcoming points to you being a bit of a killjoy!

Messages In This Thread
Re: General help with hours of work, China -- ESLman -- 2009-03-30
Re: General help with hours of work, China -- Turino -- 2009-03-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: General help with hours of work, China

Go to another board -