TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Praise for Turnoi, Turino, Silverboy!
Su Ann - 2009-04-04

Hello, my name Su Ann. I read many post here recently and there are three posters that impress me much. Turnoi, Turino, Silverboy. These wonderful guy are kind and very smart, they are like ray of light in the otherwise dark and forboding EFL lundscape.

They will never sell out to the the nasty and evil recruiter and bad school people. I am impress much by the Silverboy, he funny and give the good advice. I hope on day I may meet him in Wuhan city because I want meet legend of ESL world, it be a great honor. I hear he like to hang out Soho and the Blue Sky, he drink the beers and Malibu drink. He very good at dancer too. Ever poster should be grateful to Turnoi and Silverboy.

Some bad persons call them "Turnip" and "Silvertoddler", you are very bad mans, and you a shame for China.

Congratulation for Turnoi, Turino, Silverboy. My English bad, but I spell your name good I hope.

You are best!

Su Ann

Messages In This Thread
Praise for Turnoi, Turino, Silverboy! -- Su Ann -- 2009-04-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Praise for Turnoi, Turino, Silverboy!

Go to another board -