TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion
Goldengirl - 2009-04-08
In response to Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion (No Satisfaction (I can't get))

Yes Joker, answer the question. Seems there is one rule for yourself and another rule for other posters here. You wouldn't happen to be a recruiter or school owner would you? Maybe Silverboy has tarnished the reputation of your second rate school or business?

SB is usually spot on with what he says, when it comes to credibility I know whom I would rather believe. I can tell you have ulterior motives ESL man, you do not represent the best interests of FT's in China.

More power to posters like Silverboy and Turnoi, if there were 100 more like them EFL would be much better off.

Something for you to ponder "ESL man".

Messages In This Thread
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- No Satisfaction (I can't get) -- 2009-04-07
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-09
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Bronze Cat -- 2009-04-09
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-10
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Goldengirl -- 2009-04-08
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-08
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- the relativist -- 2009-04-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -