TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion
joker - 2009-04-08

Dear ' Goldengirl' I tried to post several days ago but my post hasn't appeared, very strange. It listed the reasons silverboy gave as to why he wants to return to China. i.e.
His loooooove of teaching........lol.
The grub.
The broads.
The booze.
His dislike of Australian or Australian born Chinese girls.
His love of dancing barefoot in t shirt and jeans.
His inability to avoid inane Politicians, journalists and breakfast TV in his own country.

All of these reasons HE gave quite freely himself. If you re-read the post you can confirm this for yourself.
Hardly a glowing self- reccomendation, wouldn't you agree?

As for my reasons to be here? Simple. I came to help Chinese students improve their English skills and therefor hopefully their future lives. Does that make me a bad person?

As for your accusation that I am a recruiter, the owner of a second rate school 'tarnished' by silverboy or businessman? It's as easy to post accusations like those as it is to post useing multiple names, isnt it 'Goldengirl'? ( or should that be silverboy)?
Nice try!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- No Satisfaction (I can't get) -- 2009-04-07
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-09
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Bronze Cat -- 2009-04-09
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-10
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Goldengirl -- 2009-04-08
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-08
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- the relativist -- 2009-04-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -