TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion
Turino - 2009-04-10

Silverboy said:I was offered loads of work in China, but for some reason mostly at public middle schools.
Yes,what you say is in line with my recent jobseeking attempts here in China.
In fact,as I think you'd agree,the public middle school setup in China is really run as private education system in most key middle schools in a society which is now faltering in offering good career opportunities to its school leavers at a time when the recent rapid development here is stalling.
What better opportunity for heads of key public middle schools to maximise profits?One way they do so is to employ foreign teachers,of course whites preferred,to teach BIG classes of gullible pupils so-called oral English.This side of EFL in China is ballooning at present!
On another note,I'm very glad you'll be back here soon.As an experienced FT,you are much needed here.So,I think you deserve tasty grub,first-class bedroom sports,and,most importantly,gallons of refreshing Chinese beer of high quality.Unlike some FT's here,you're no killjoy.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Turino -- 2009-04-10
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- joker -- 2009-04-10
Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion -- Turino -- 2009-04-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Institutional Sex Offenses - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -