TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Forged documents
Yingwen Laoshi - 2009-04-21

I made a bit of a mess of the formatting. My view is the big printed, middle paragraph.

If it had been me recruiting I would have invited the Cameroonian over for interview, after carefully checking his qualifications beforehand and verifying that they were phoney. A quick call to the PSB and they would have been waiting to interview this imposter. Just imagine wat the press coverage, however censored would have made of this situation. " China weeds out the fake teachers" maybe.

If they could have been bothered, the liklehood is that the PSB would have patted him on the back and congratulated him for adapting to the system. Likely, many of the PSB staff are only in their positions because they've done exactly the same if not worse than the Cameroonian. Guanxi and forged documents are an institution in China. They are not likely to give tuppence unless he causes public disturbances, like destroying a large amount of public property, or viciously attacking several Chinese people. Then his false documents can be used as a quick excuse to deport him (if they need one).

And it woud send a clear message to those who think China is so corrupt it really doesn't matter.

cough! cough!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Forged documents -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2009-04-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Forged documents

Go to another board -