TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum
me - 2009-04-22

i was just wondering guys and dolls what exactly is the point of this forum, i thought it was to help others to stay out of the s**t in china, instead i find people attacking each other and just not being very nice people (silverboy)

my advice to you is that if you dont like china or the way things are done here GO HOME! the chinese have managed quite nicely for the past 5000 years, they dont need some smug smart arse Australian, American, Brit, Canadian, Kiwi telling them how to run their businesses or their lives.

This is China, unfortunately things are done a little differently here, but i love living here, i would rather live here than in the UK. I have been teaching here for 5 years and i have worked in all different kinds of school from international schools to shitty training schools and now finally Sichuan University. Some of the jobs have been good, some not so good but C'est la vie.

But i wouldn't change my experience one little bit. You are not living in the west, if you want a western job, STAY IN THE WEST, otherwise stop complaining.

As for these guys who try to make themselves look well educated and all knowing by giving out their little pearls of wisdom, ok we get it, you can change the record now and try helping people rather than being smug arrogant pricks

Messages In This Thread
Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum -- me -- 2009-04-22
Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum -- Turino -- 2009-04-22
Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum -- ESLman -- 2009-04-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum

Go to another board -