TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum
ESLman - 2009-04-23

Your credibility on this board is zero as far as I can see, and you would be wise in refraining from trying to sell us your CEO/DPS crap in favour of disreputable businesses and crappy training centres and pretend schools in China in the future.

You will find not a single word of support for training centres or pretend schools in any of my posts as I personally have no experience of them and therefore refrain from comment.

However, what I and plainly some others do find distasteful is the style in which you and certain others consistently decry the opinions of posters with an aggressive, if not insulting, attack on their integrity and their right to give an opinion which may be contrary to your own.

You were once described by a previous poster as 'a nasty piece of work masquerading as an educated and knowledgeable person'. The continuing rhetoric you propound, loaded with bile and venom, bears out this description at present. Your credibility may be enhanced by toning down the attacks on others and sticking to facts not hearsay.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum -- ESLman -- 2009-04-23
The Bickering Thread -- Turino -- 2009-04-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum

Go to another board -