TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING AGAINST DOS/JUREN/TDM in WUHAN CITY
goldenboy - 2009-04-24

Do not, I repeat, Do not attempt to apply or work for this school! TDM was a super-shitty school to begin with,but when it was purchased by JUREN, it became worse than hell. Teachers are not treated fairly, they are subject week-by-week changing of policies and rules. JUREN staff kept on changing, resigning because even they, are not kept happy in DOS/JUREN/TDM.

They are far the worst school I've known in Wuhan. They don't care too much about their foreign teachers, their management is in chaos, their facilities shitty (in some branches,they use chalk and blackboard for foreign teacher classes!!!), and when they don't like some teachers (attitu or some undefinable thing), they would create some rumors and kick the teacher out without any prior warning/written notice. They will just mail you your 1-month notice without you knowing the certain reasons why you're fired. Unknown to you, gossip about you and your supposedly inadequate teaching, gross attitude and other lies has already spread like wildfire among branches.

Some of you may doubt this stories, but try to search post threads of TDM and you will know how terrible this school is.

I am trying to save your asses here so.......AGAIN, DO NOT APPLY IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!!

· Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING AGAINST DOS/JUREN/TDM in WUHAN CITY

Go to another board -