TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum
Turino - 2009-04-25

Some posters on this board need to realize that there are all sorts of reasons why Westerners teach in Asia, they do not just travel abroad because they are "uneducated losers" who have no other choice.

You've hit the nail on the head.My assessment too!
Silverboy,just let me go on to add for the benefit of those intellectual snobs who look down on so-called "unqualified teachers" in China that the average Westerner back home is barely literate and completely lacking in teaching skills.So,those who really want to blow their own trumpet in this way should rather target their fellow citizens back home than other Westerners teaching here!In one of your previous posts you mentioned that you teach without any or minimal interference from your superiors.Me too.That's what I like about teaching in China.It's like being your own boss without having a boss's worries.No pressure by being out of the western rat race.That's juat great.We're so lucky compared to our fellow countryman back home who don't have the necessary skills to get a job abroad!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum -- Turino -- 2009-04-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Help forum, china bashing forum, or silverboy forum

Go to another board -