TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays
Turino - 2009-04-28

I fully agree with you. Honesty is always the best policy. In this situation I would even consider it a means by which FTs can show that we are not woven of the same cloth as so many of our employers.

I fully disagree with you.
It depends on the situ.If you're dealing with rascals,you are entitled to play them at their own game if it's in your own interests to do so.
Ideals are one thing,but what happens in practice is another.So,according to your philosophy,you'd never condone an FT doing a runner.Nough said!

Messages In This Thread
Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays -- 4perusal -- 2009-04-27
Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays -- Turino -- 2009-04-28
Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays -- 4perusal -- 2009-04-28
Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays -- Turino -- 2009-04-28
Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays -- The Owl -- 2009-04-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: -CHINA- National Holidays: Been asked to 'volunteer' on the holidays

Go to another board -