TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?
Metro Mayer - 2009-05-12

Hi, Inundated. I must say I have read your post with a certain amount of disbelief. That's not because of your complaints re being inundated with e-mails from said recruiter,Goldwyn by name,but because you suggest that he will cheat prospective foreign teachers, if given the chance, at every possible opportunity. Hardly how a reputable recruiter would behave!
So I think it's encumbent on you to specify in detail how he will attempt to cheat foreigners seeking teaching posts in China.
But if you dare not reply, I'll have no choice but to presume you to be a windbag and a spammer.
I'm eagerly awaiting your reply, as no doubt are many other foreigners like me who've been placed by Goldwyn, and have had no complaints thereafter.

Messages In This Thread
Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tony clarey -- 2010-07-22
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tatsuospirit -- 2009-05-14
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- MAW -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Ex-TC -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-12
Goldwyn is here. -- Goldwyn -- 2009-05-13
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Alaskan -- 2009-06-11
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Turino -- 2009-06-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Turino -- 2009-05-13
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- a -- 2009-05-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?

Go to another board -