TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?
Metro Mayer - 2009-05-12

What a surprise! The poster of trash who calls himself 'Inundated' has replied to my post. But though I had asked him to detail the various ways in which foreign teachers have been, as he had previously stated, cheated by Goldwyn, he has failed to do so. In fact, he has chosen to ignore my valid question completely. Instead, he says I am Goldwyn, more trash. Then he proceeds to call Goldwyn a bottom-feeder.
The poster is clearly unwilling to support his assertion that Goldwyn is a cheat with any evidence at all, because in fact he cannot, as actually there is none to be had!
His refusal to back up said assertion makes him a lying wanna-be spammer who actually has failed to spam any readers at all. Of course, just like me they can see for themselves that his claim is groundless!

Messages In This Thread
Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tony clarey -- 2010-07-22
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tatsuospirit -- 2009-05-14
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- MAW -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Ex-TC -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-12
Goldwyn is here. -- Goldwyn -- 2009-05-13
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Alaskan -- 2009-06-11
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Turino -- 2009-06-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Turino -- 2009-05-13
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- a -- 2009-05-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?

Go to another board -