TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Dashan - 2005-01-27
In response to Declaration of Nanning OK Foreign Language School (OK Foreign Language School)

My name is Dashan, I am from Vancouver B.C. Canada. I have been contracted by " OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL " for a 1 year to teach English. I before comming back to China to teach, had seen this short paragraph a purported "Arnie Winer" had written.And almost had changed my mind about starting a contract with this school in fear that i was not going to be paid etc.

Firstly the school claims that they have never had one "Arnie Winer". But they have a good idea who he might be, and he is useing (Arnie Winer as a alias).OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL did have to fire a American Teacher because he was dateing his Students.( How unprofessional is that?).So it is our belief that it is this American Teacher ( If we can even call him Teacher)that slandered this school's good name.
Secondly, I can attest to the highly profesional standards and great staff that this school employs. I have taught at various schools in China and I have never been treated so well and accomadated so well as I have been here at OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL.
I would personaly recommend OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL to anyone who wishs to achive a good education and learn English as a second language. Or to any E.S.L. Teacher who seeks a professional school to further their teaching career. OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL has honoured their contract and then some.
As a foot note i might ad that this "Arnie Winer" is and was just that " A WINER"
remember "ask not what your school can do for you , but what you may do for your school!"

Remaining their's
Dashan ....
Canadian E.S.L. Teacher from Canada
God bless China and all its wonderful children.

> On behalf of Nanning OK Foreign Language School, we declare that we
> have never had a man named Arnie Winer worked in our school before.
> And the foreign teachers who are now working in our school like the
> staff here and the school. We pay them regularly and we go out for
> activities together and the school runs well. From now on we would
> investigte this matter since these irresponsible words has created
> very bad results. If this person who posted these bad words is in
> china, we would use the Chinese law to punish him.
>\-|

Messages In This Thread
Declaration of Nanning OK Foreign Language School -- OK Foreign Language School -- 2004-12-22
OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL -- Dashan -- 2005-01-27
Makes my head swim . . . -- Observer -- 2005-01-27
Bad English, dear "Canadian" teacher! -- John -- 2005-01-27
Hahahahaha! -- Ferpectly Right -- 2005-01-27
OK Foreign Language School -- TM -- 2004-12-28
Nanning Ok Foreign Language School -- Jack -- 2004-12-23
Gou4 le! -- laodeng -- 2004-12-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › OK FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL

Go to another board -