TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why training centres are to be avoided!
Duncan - 2009-06-02

What you said about the TA's is true, if they marry an FT it is a fast track to becoming middle class and having status in society ( if the FT is relatively wealthy ) But if you are an FT would you really want to marry a TA? That is really the bottom of the barrel. The best women in China are between 30 and 40, either divorced or single. And many of them are well educated and really beautiful.

Put it this way, if I were a young FT from at least an upper middle class family, and the young TA was stunningly beautiful and of impeccable character, I wouldn't think twice before tying the knot. Rich men generally marry for beauty, not for money. But that's just me surmising. I think in your case, a more mature lady who is an honest businesswoman would be more appropriate due to your age. Of course, she should be beautiful and well-educated too!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why training centres are to be avoided! -- Duncan -- 2009-06-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why training centres are to be avoided!

Go to another board -