TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Goldwyn is here.
Turino - 2009-06-11
In response to Re: Goldwyn is here. (Alaskan)

My experience with VIP China and Goldwyn will be a very detailed post to several boards like this one once my contract is finished. How these posts will read are completely in the hands of Goldwyn and VIP China and how they treat me as this contract ends.
I can assure you that either way it will be a very detailed and convincing story of my experience.
I have faith that it will turn out well for all.

It seems to me that Alaskan's post implies said person distrusts Goldwyn.My impression of this post is that it is a kind of indirect blackmail.After reading your post,Goldwyn will understand fully that there will be some bad publicity re his agency online should he disappoint you re the terms and conditions of your contract with him.I'm surprised you haven't also included the provision of a glowing letter of recommendation re your teaching.But then again,you'd expect him to provide that just the same the to keep you sweet.I can understand why you've done what you've done as air travel is rather expensive,but I cannot condone it!
I believe Goldwyn is no bottom-feeder.Anyway,you're obviously taking no chances,though many might say what you're doing is at least sharp practice if not downright dishonest!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Goldwyn is here.

Go to another board -