TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Private training centers using CALL
earthling - 2009-06-13

The responses to my post regarding CALL only substantiates my contention that the people who take up most of the space on this forum have absolutely no knowledge of how the Ellis Program is combined with Foreign Teachers to provide an excellent method of studying English. As usual the posts regarding this are not based on experience about CALL in Private Training Centers. All you know-it-alls should do your research brfore making fools of yourself concerning topics like this. Here's just a little information for you. According to my knowledge the use of the Ellis Program (now owned by Pearsons) began in Shanghai around 2002. It was so successful and popular that true to capitalism a group broke away and started a school in Xiamen known as King's International English in 2003-4. The school was so successful that now in 2009 this orgainzation has 4 schools in Fujian Province. Others broke from the Shanghai and Xiamen schools and established Metro English now in the four largest cities in China.
So, at least some Private Training Centers are effective and good and provide good jobs for teachers who can qualify. All those people other than the ego manics who simply ramble on about everything, supported by their own generalizations can see them now for what they are. Anybody out there besides me have any real experience in this regard?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Private training centers using CALL -- earthling -- 2009-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Private training centers using CALL

Go to another board -