TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University
Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-06-21

It's not the problem of MA or PhD degree holder but the matter lies on the mentality of Chinese employers. They feel people who come from USA, UK or Canada deserve more salary. Maybe, they look at the economy of those countries or have madness of a person's skin color, as if they were going to have dating program in educational institutions. In fact Chinese employers unknowingly discriminate other nationalities especially from least developed countries. I wish Chinese employers change their perspective to support English teachers from least developed countries rather than the ones from developed countries. I guess they are afraid of Obama because Bush is no more now. Ha ha ha.... . Let's look at where the pentagon's ICBMs are pointing to? Oh! my God. I am scared. Run.. run.. Let me go back to my country even though our country's economy is worse than China. I still want to live my life, you know. I don't come to China to die.

Many times, I get more salary than US, UK, Canadian, or native English speakking English teachers because I choose to work less hours as I got to do my personal things in my spare times. The salary is the same or a little more than mine but when I look at the schedule and teaching hours, mine seems better than theirs. But sometimes, job owners made payments as if I worked for them to get hourly wages without considering the salary written in the contract which makes me miserable especially during summer holiday at this time. They thought foreigners had home and could live without food to eat for three consecutive months in China.

But I have some Chinese friends within China, who sometime give me some borrow money in times of need so it's not appropriate to tell you everything in his forum. For them, it becomes a help to me again. Things are upside down because it's a topsy-turvy world. So I have to say a non-stop "Thank you".

"Cheers" is a good words to use it over here.

Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau MA,PhD,DPh( ongoing research)
(No BCom any more because it's too long)
Teaching English Professor
Cosmos International Unversity
ESL Resume(North American Suit): www.ciuac.org/res.html
ESL Resume(Europeans and others suit with CV.): www.ciuac.org/Resume.html

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cosmos International University -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University

Go to another board -