TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: truth be told
Turino - 2009-06-22
In response to truth be told (Jerome)

Lies are lies!White lies are white lies,lies told in anger are still lies.No excuses can be made for any people wh deliberately lie,neither for the likes of GWB nor for clerics nor for me!Man is mortal,to err is mortal too,and I bet you're a liar too,just like the rest of us.
As for your exaltation of the American legal system,I think you're blowing the trumpet of a system that on more occasions than other Western legal systems has succeeded in sending the wrong man to the chair while allowing for the likes of GWB to grant unwarranted presidential pardons to those who should have been done away with,just like most of those who were.So,stop singing the praises of your country's legal system on here -laughable among discerning readers!
That said,for a self-proclaimed discerning reader,I'm surprised you've haven't raised doubts as to whether justice can ever be done here in China in spite of the rampant corruption,and there being oftentimes no rule of law.I'd have thought a discerning reader like you would be well aware of those two negative factors.I suspect that you are indeed aware of both,but choose not to enlighten others regarding them.No problem,we needn't such enlightenment as we already know about them.
If you like to align yourself with one side of a story,and what Jerome says is what you would say too,you can align yourself with his point of view.But unlike him,real discerning readers can see through his pathetic scamming attempt.
Actually,he's mortal too,and a sinner,as he's trying to be a spin doctor on here.But it's not working,is it?Readers can see from the number of posts against you that it isn't!

Messages In This Thread
truth be told -- Jerome -- 2009-06-21
Re: truth be told -- peter -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Turino -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Jerome -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Gadger -- 2009-06-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: truth be told

Go to another board -