TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: truth be told
Jerome - 2009-06-22
In response to Re: truth be told (Turino)

Fantastic! You've finally admitted the lie. Good for you. And you did so by alluding to that which I hoped you would, which is that we are all human and therefore imperfect. And yes, according to your logic and mine, we are all capable of lying because we cannot fully escape the walks of the flesh. So, yes, you're right, I have lied in the past, but it's been a long time, and, although I have done so in the past, I do make an effort not to do so now. This doesn't mean I won't fail in my efforts; however, in this instance of trying to make it clear to you and others that I am not Kevin I am not lying. The fact that you find similarities in my writing and his is not sufficient evidence, and it is shameful that you would use that as a means of defamation.

I agree with you that there are faults to be found within the American legal system. Let's say it's a work in progress, but the fact remains that one is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, the fat cats can often escape the bullet, while the poor often cannot. This is a fact of life that we can view as disgusting, but that will take time to change. Fortunately, though, we still have a system that ultimately will be seen as fair and impartial - generally speaking. So, we have a foundation that can be built on and I will defend that foundation over any other that I'm aware of.

As for GWB, he has done more to turn the world against America than anyone could have possibly imagined. You won't get any argument from me in that regard.

The absence of the rule of law in China despite the Beijing governments pleas for that to become more of a reality than it is, is one of my biggest concerns about this country. But I'm afraid you're still missing the point of my posts, be you a discerning reader or not. The point is, as I've clearly stated for DPP's benefit, is that this discussion, the original one, not the one about you guys claiming that I'm Kevin, would be more professional if we viewed it holistically. If you want to break it down piece by piece and start with the fact that many training centers are "crap," so be it. But how long must we be subjected to the rhetoric associated with that reality without examining other aspects of a system whose failures are multi-faceted?

"Actually,he's mortal too,and a sinner,as he's trying to be a spin doctor on here.But it's not working,is it?Readers can see from the number of posts against you that it isn't!"
Turnoi

To whom are you actually writing this post? If you're writing to Kevin, please confine yourself to the issues pertaining to him and his defense of his own school. If you're writing to me, have the decency to address me other than in the third person.

Messages In This Thread
truth be told -- Jerome -- 2009-06-21
Re: truth be told -- peter -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Turino -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Jerome -- 2009-06-22
Re: truth be told -- Gadger -- 2009-06-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: truth be told

Go to another board -