TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University
Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-06-23

It's been for a long time that we wanted to confer the PhD of Cosmos International University to its president. But unless the president has genuine desire to receive it and do research on his major which is education at the PhD and DPh level in his work place, we are not supposed to force him to do so. What we are afraid of in doing so is violation of human rights. Since our organization is based on universal human rights declaration, we always support his personal decision not to do heuristic education research whether he qualified or not qualified to show our respect to him as the president.

Unfortunately, we have no honorary doctorate degree in any subject or specialization field except in Christian Ministry: www.ciuac.org/DMin.html. We believe nothing is impossible, so if you really want a doctorate degree in animal science or colligated field, you should do heuristic research on the same for five to ten years. Before doing that, you should personally meet me that we know who you are and what you are going to do, so that we can recognize your autonomous learning education acceptable in Cosmos International University. Otherwise, you're not of our university. If you are willing to do so and qualified for, you will be the leader in your field and should be able to do curriculum design on your own so that what you gain from your heuristic research education after five to ten years will automatically be made known to us. At the same time, a one hundred thousand words dissertation should also be submitted to me and you should pass the defense of your dissertation to prove yourself qualified for PhD and DPh degree.

Don't be surprised in what we are doing. It's nothing new to us because we have been doing this for ten years now. I mean Cosmos International University(CIU) or Christian Development International Ministry(CDIM). You should know that the people in Myanmar have the freedom to do so. Myanmar is not the same as how you think about it. We can do a lot and a lot more to do in the future too.

Should you wish to have more questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau MA,PhD,DPh(ongoing research)
Director&Teaching English Professor,
Cosmos International University
www.ciuac.org
Email: director@ciuac.org

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cosmos International University -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University

Go to another board -