TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University
Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-06-23

I am a natural legislator and learnt that nothing in this world is invalid whether the man made law supports it or not. It's not your duty to recognize or see Cosmos International University in a legal process because we don't believe in your recognition and I am confidant that your recognition is not education. Just for getting money sake and disseminating others that you have authority in the area of recognizing educational buildings but not on the qualification of students or job seekers, Cosmos International University is not going to entertain any of such uneducational process.

It necessary for you to know that as long as Cosmos researher or job seeker has the qualification to do the job they seek and legal document such as proper nationality, valid passport with valid visa and is in the position of taking up the post, everything is valid for him and his education also is valid according to the existing law of any country. You should know about that.

Sorry, we don't believe in your accreditation of universities' buildings and nice campuses all over the countries of the world including UK and USA, which are not colligated to education at all. That's the reason why we don't intentionally want to build Cosmos International University campus anywhere. We believe Cosmos International University more valuable than the universities you have attended in the UK or USA or any other countries of the world.

Thank you any way for giving me a notice of what you have in mind.

Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau MA,PhD,DPh(ongoing research)
Teaching English Professor
www.ciauc.org

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cosmos International University -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-23
Re: Cosmos International University -- Champion -- 2009-06-23
Re: Cosmos International University -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University

Go to another board -