TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson
Dman - 2009-06-24

well done mr moderator for making my response alot shorter now than it was going to be, you have taken the words right out of my mouth.

It is clear George that it is my post that you are attacking. So my levels of English are not up to your standard are they? At least I take the time to personally respond to emails, unlike Network esl and Chris johnson, who send out sample emails with words highlighted, very similar to what I used to do when I was 12.

Could you also explain to me why the school would report me to the office of Foreign nationals for refusing to accept a position with their school? It is clear that Network ESl provided the school with false claims that I was not fit to teach in China. The contract was rubbish, I didnt sign it, that should have been the end of it. It happens millions of times a day around the world. Its how job offers work. You either accept or refuse. I refused. If I went for a job at McDonalds, and after reading the contract, said "i dont like this, i'm not interested anymore", do you think its right for Ronald McDonald to say "in that case, i'm recommending that you are not allowed to work in the hamburger industry ever again." Its wrong and unprofessional. That was the first time I had everwritten on this forum, and I did so in order to warn others. I did not bash him for the sake of it. I was bashed by a recruiter, so I responded. If Netwrk ESL had said "sorry to hear this blah blah" and left it on nice terms, then this whole issue would have not arisen. But it has, the damage was self inflicted. Deal with the consequences.

Messages In This Thread
Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson -- Dman -- 2009-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson

Go to another board -