TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University
Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-06-24

Many native English speakers think that teaching English at a university in China is just the same as lecturing a class on grammatical or English literature issues at a university in the West. And they do the same thing in their English teaching classes in China. They felt that they were successful. But the result after a semester or a year, the university noticed that many students didn't understand what that native English speaker said in their classroom. Moreover, students in their classes made no improvement at all in English speaking, writing or listening. I want you to know that teaching English at a university in China is not giving lecture on a topic related to the subject of English. It's pragmatic and interactive in the classroom.

Have you ever read the title of my research dissertation, "Teaching English in A Non English Speaking World." I have been working on it and will be working on the same without caring how you give respects to others or how you feel about my research heuristic eduction. If I follow your instruction, I am sure I will never become a professor of teaching English and never complete writing my dissertation. Even English instructor position may cause me a big fight with others. But I have a teaching job most of the time except during holiday which proves my heuristic research education in China is worth and my profession in teaching English produces high quality and pragmatic education.

I don't seek your respect but want to complete my heuristic research education. So don't bother about me. It disturbs and get side-tracked my study and research.

Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau MA,PhD,DPh(ongoing research)
Teaching English Professor
www.ciuac.org/res.html

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cosmos International University -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cosmos International University

Go to another board -