TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson
Turino - 2009-06-25
In response to NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson (George Hipwell)

This thread is headed 'NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson'
So far,we've had a complaint re said recruiter relating to C J's vindictive response when a jobseeker decided not to sign a teaching contract.I believe the complainant has a justified gripe.What he said has put C J and the recruiter in a bad light.
There was also another complaint re said recruiter not replying to an e-mail from a jobseeker.We don't know whether said jobseeker had a low profile re paper qualifications and/or teaching experience,which would make it difficult for the agent to place him.So that complaint is relatively minor,but still not to be forgotten,in contrast to the one above.
That said,Mr Hipwell's reply is not at all useful,as it is somewhat arrogant by nature and doesn't address the serious complaint above in any way.I also note some other posters have supported said recruiter too.Far enough.
What would have been best would have been for NETWORK ESL to reprimand severely,or even fire CJ,and apologise in this thread for his unprofessional and vindictive behavior.The recruiter should have also guaranteed that the disgraceful way said jobseeker was treated by one of its employees would never occur again.But that hasn't transpired yet.
Network ESL should not quote that they have done good work for many satisfied jobseekers while choosing to ignore one unsavoury incident.That approach won't remove their now-tarnished reputation.Failing to address the complaint about the vindictiveness of CJ shows us the recruiter lacks integrity.Now,do you wish to entrust such a recruiter with arranging a teaching post for you?I think not.Me neither.

Messages In This Thread
NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson -- George Hipwell -- 2009-06-24
Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson -- Turino -- 2009-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: NETWORK ESL and Chris Johnson

Go to another board -