TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China
Turino - 2009-06-25

What about dismissal procedures and arbitration?Post those parts,and I'll advise you.If you cannot,presumably because there are none in place,run,run,run!
It's not worth the risk,believe me,no matter how good teachers you think you are,maybe the other party disagrees with your self-assessment.What then?
And any verbal agreements not in front of independent witnesses are nothing.Wise up about the situation here before you come.Terms of the contract are nothing if you can't teach 'well', in Chinese eyes,whatever that may be!By the way,how can you come here with a Chinese Z visa from Thailand unless you are a Thai?Will the Chinese visa office in Bangkok give you a work(Z) visa according to your prospective enployer here in China?We'd just LOVE to know.Or were you told to get an L for tourism,and after you'd lied in Bangkok,later your employer via the provincial capital PSB would 'convert' it to a Z.A pack of lies,maybe,or maybe true,or maybe you can get an F instead,illegal just like an L for paid work purposes.I doubt you'll reply.Prospective teachers like you who come here are easy meat for unscrupulous employers.Maybe your post is a wind-up.If you dare not respond, we'll know it has been.See you never,I suspect!

Messages In This Thread
Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- Brandon -- 2009-06-25
More info and picture -- tl -- 2009-06-26
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- Brandon -- 2009-06-26
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- Brandon -- 2009-06-26
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- Turino -- 2009-06-26
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- HireEd -- 2009-06-26
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- Turino -- 2009-06-25
Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China -- HireEd -- 2009-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Advice needed: considering contract Foshan, China

Go to another board -