TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: request for advice about a China visa issue
Turino - 2009-06-29

All except one,a Filipino resigned.I take it that means the teachers who left left before their contracts were up after negotiating the cessation of their contracts with the school director.How very kind he was! Even more unusual than you have stated,given the content of the standard contract here!
By the way,what kind of Mickey-Mouse contract was on offer there that could be cast aside so easily,even though a British academic director was in place there?Couldn't have been the standard one!
I thought your posts were rather amusing,but I took them more than a grain of salt!It's not the first time that posters on here have posted about weird things,later never to post again!The biggest laugh I got was contrasting resigned with re-signed.Maybe after resigning,some of your former colleagues will re-sign...lol!Of course the Filipino 'woman' doesn't even deserve a 2nd mention,not surprising really,given the tone of your posts!What has been posted by you would be suitable headline trash for the gutter press in the UK,not accurate and based on innuendo!

Messages In This Thread
Re: request for advice about a China visa issue -- meipang -- 2009-06-28
Re: request for advice about a China visa issue -- Turino -- 2009-06-29
Re: request for advice about a China visa issue -- meipang -- 2009-06-30
Re: request for advice about a China visa issue -- Turino -- 2009-06-30
Re: request for advice about a China visa issue -- Turino -- 2009-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: request for advice about a China visa issue

Go to another board -