TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau
Turino,BSc,Maths,Ord,Edin - 2009-07-01
In response to Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau (Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau)

Part of Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau's reply to a post by 'cunning linguist' is shown below:

No ThD degree holder except you have ever made such degrading a person's philosophy or education so far. I respect other people, who earn PhD or ThD degrees because they are respectable and decent in asking things to me personally. If you continue this kind of writing repeatedly, I would rather say your PhD and ThD degrees are nothing higher than a Bachelor degree. I would rather tell you to try to discern others' writing and read them carefully. Otherwise, how can I respect you as a religious leader or a professor?

Well well well!It seems that Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau has let the cat out of the bag re the poster 'cunning linguist'.
Not only is said poster a professor,but also a religious leader,according to said 'academic'What a surprise!That said,having two religious leaders of the calibre of Turnoi and said poster posting on this board is indeed a plus for the board and its readers.
By the way,it's unfortunate that said 'academic' is an elitist - he implies that Bachelor degrees are two-a-penny.Unlike him,I know better!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-30
Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau -- Turino,BSc,Maths,Ord,Edin -- 2009-07-01
Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau -- Prof. Dr. Lord. Admiral. sir eng.JOKER.Phd,Mba, abc,wba.123 -- 2009-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau

Go to another board -