TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =)
The Enlightened One - 2009-07-03

Hello people,

I have a question that I may know the answer to but it's making me go crazy and I can't seem to find the answer online.

So here it is... Wall Street English claims to be HIGHLY competitive in their salaries but do their best to keep it a secret until you are basically hired. Herein lies my problem, I have to go to an interview in a center far from my home, then even farther for a second time to give a demo class when I still don't know how much they pay.

I asked them three times and they just keep saying that I will find out after the demo class. When I asked them, how you expect an overseas foreigner to travel across the ocean without giving this information their response was basically "it's just procedure".

I had actually put Wall Street English in high regard until I received their lack of information and their unwillingness to negotiate a more convenient center located to hold my demo class. I thought that being here and having a face-to-face interview would give me some slack over someone who is on the other side of the world... but it seems to have put me in an ever WORSE position?

Anyways, does anyone have any personal experience with this chain and a recent salary range? I might as well find that out before I go sing and dance... if I decide to.

I highly appreciated it.

TEO

Messages In This Thread
Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =) -- The Enlightened One -- 2009-07-03
Re: Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =) -- HireEd -- 2009-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =)

Go to another board -