TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =)
The Enlightened One - 2009-07-04

I can understand that they are testing my commitment, but how can I be commit to something I am not fully briefed on?

They should be able to understand our thinking as many of the managers have taught English as a foreigner teacher for many years. I just got the strong sensation that they felt themselves superior in such a way that I had to prove myself in order to of some sort of value to them. It made me feel annoyed as they were unwilling to negotiate on a few vital issues, and the response seemed uncaring, and borderline rude.

I can't take working for these organizations that run on self-serving reasons alone. Their logic (most training centers and schools in general) is horrible and by enforcing such logic, they are showing their applicants and teachers that they DO NOT want the highest quality teacher (as a high quality teacher demands their worth) but rather a lackey or some sort monkey in a suit.

I will not take on this role! I am more valuable than that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =) -- The Enlightened One -- 2009-07-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wall Street English, I need Enlightening =)

Go to another board -