TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau
Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau - 2009-07-13

I don't deal with any unknown person like you in any public forum, and I'm not sure if you used incognito as far as your name in this forum is concern. You still don't understand what a PhD at Cosmos International University mean and the difference between PhD and DPh degrees. You don't even know me who I am yet and I don't even know you who you are in person.

Therefore, don't think about getting my Master of Art in Teaching English diploma, but I can't offer even a short passage of my own writing extracted from my heuristic research dissertation. We have no policy as such and I will never give out any of my writing in this regard because every single word written in my dissertation is pragmatic, useful, and precious. You will be able to buy it in a book form when I publish my dissertation at a well-known publisher in the future. At least a million copies will be on sale when I publish it. You may have to wait for that time to come. I request you not to send the dissertations available at your school. Please don't......

Thank you very much indeed for your interest.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau -- Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-07-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Question to Prof. Dr. Ngin Sian Pau

Go to another board -