TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels!
Smartcat - 2009-07-14

I would like to express my gratitude/ appreciation to Silverboy for all the hard work and research he does to protect fellow FT's from being exploited by unscrupulous employers in China.

He is truly a poster of the utmost integrity and honour. The EFL world is certainly fortunate to have this fine and highly experienced and talented teacher in the ranks. Silverboy clearly sees right through all the BULL***T and lies that the people who he calls the "grovelling weasels" try to impose on other honest posters like myself.

Silverboy, and also Turino and Turnoi, they are certainly worthy of much admiration. If there was a "noble prize" for guts and ethical behavior for teachers, these three posters would certainly be odds on favourites to win.

Once again Silverboy,thanks for your efforts, you fiancee is also very lucky to have you as her future husband.

I am sure you will have some more surprises in store for us in the future!

Posters, I think you should WATCH THIS SPACE!

Messages In This Thread
Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels! -- Smartcat -- 2009-07-14
Re: Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels! -- JoeBloggs -- 2009-07-16
Re: Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels! -- SBG -- 2009-07-16
Re: Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels! -- HireEd -- 2009-07-17
Re: Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels! -- Dragonized -- 2009-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Silverboy and Grovelling Weasels!

Go to another board -