TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Lost passoprt, what to do?
Anxious - 2009-07-20
In response to Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? (WOLF TOTEM)

I did as you say, but thanks for the condescension, and I did so before reading your superior down talking response, bad form buddy. Giving advice that's asked for does not give the right to be rude, though I'm not surprised.

I went to the police station, and was told to then go back to the PSB, where they said they will issue me a new visa "before" I get a new passport. I find this unusual, as they can do no such thing until I have actually gotten a new passport, is that not so?

Anyhow, when I went into the entry and exit bureau, I did this before I went to the police station simply because the one I had went to closest to where the Passport was nicked had no one who spoke English, as I said before the rude fellow assumed I had not. Anyhow, they treated me very poorly, grilling me about my visa, where I lived, who my visa sponsor was, why was I here, who did I work for, not one question about my passport, I felt like a criminal. Finally after some time of this I managed to have them contact an actual police station, where they took my report, and then sent me back to the entry and exit bureau, to do what, get a new visa without a passport. I did have a photo copy of both my visa and passport I had gotten in case anything like this every happened, but can they actually issue me anything like a visa before I get a new passport.

To the fellow who sent the condescending rude response, you need not reply again, your help is certainly not wanted.

Messages In This Thread
Lost passoprt, what to do? -- Anxious -- 2009-07-19
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- WOLF TOTEM -- 2009-07-19
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- HireEd -- 2009-07-19
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- Anxious -- 2009-07-20
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- HireEd -- 2009-07-20
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- WOLF TOTEM -- 2009-07-20
Re: Lost passoprt, what to do? -- Anxious -- 2009-07-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Lost passoprt, what to do?

Go to another board -