TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Refusal of jobs to blacks in China
FESTUS - 2009-07-25

I will be very happy if you guys can pass this information on to the people who should know. I'm very happy that parents are now questioning the quality of services offered by foreign teachers in the major cities in China now. I never thought this would be a problem considering the requirements a foreigner has to meet to be given a position in China.
In China, a foreigner looking for a job has two major requirements:
1, native speaker (WHITE PERSON)
2, come from (CANADA, US ETC)
The most important is being a white person Sometime you see things like:
( 1) MY BOSS ONLY WANTS WHITE SKINNED FOREIGNER.
(2,) ONLY WHITES SHOULD APPLY
(3),FILIPINO AND AFRICAN APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
While America and Europe spend millions to entice African professionals, BLACKS in China are treated like Animals.
A recent survey conducted by a private group in China suggests that, blacks in China don't mingle with local Chinese as they do in America and Europe. But what amazes me most is that the group failed to find out WHY.
America and Europe know that Africa is poor, but they also know that Certain individual Africans are distinguished in their career. Chinese look at the sight of blacks and begin to laugh.
A black in China doesn't feel fine even to go the park because of Chinese behavior
About 95% of Chinese think that Africa is a Country so they foolishly say FEIZHOU REN apparently to say a poor person from Africa.
Many Africans are going through nasty racism and refusal of jobs from millions of Chinese because of being Africans and blacks.
I know this message will not reach where it should be, but i just want you to know that the whole world knows about what is happening in China.
There are Africans in China who are far better than the WHITE PEOPLE YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP AS ANGELS.
How can you be sure that anybody from America or Canada can teach English? But unfortunately, that is the thinking of the average Chinese

Messages In This Thread
Refusal of jobs to blacks in China -- FESTUS -- 2009-07-25
Re: Refusal of jobs to blacks in China -- HireEd -- 2009-07-25
Re: Refusal of jobs to left handed blacks in China -- Li Bai -- 2009-07-27
Re: Refusal of jobs to blacks in China -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-07-25
Re: Refusal of jobs to blacks in China -- david -- 2009-08-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Refusal of jobs to blacks in China

Go to another board -