TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video
Theo - 2009-07-26

Hello, again, ANET and everyone. I just noticed that the thread I referred to in the earlier post (on the "other" ESL discussion website) has just been eliminated. I assume this was done by the moderators, as the discussion/debate had become quite heated, and downright vicious at times.

The OP has the ability to eliminate it also, but I seriously doubt that he chose to take down the thread. Must have been the moderators. So please, don't think that I was crazy (or dreaming) when you look for a thread that is no longer there.

Sorry!

Messages In This Thread
Another reasons why everyone should avoid Korea. -- eslguy -- 2009-07-22
Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video -- Joseph T. -- 2009-07-22
Re: Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video -- ANET -- 2009-07-25
Re: Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video -- Theo -- 2009-07-25
Re: Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video -- Theo -- 2009-07-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Worst Boss in the World - watch illegal and rude firing on video

Go to another board -